Wednesday, June 5, 2013

19 Weeks!



Time is flying by!  I can't believe next week is the half-way point.  I've felt Spencer move a lot more in the past week.  One night last week, I had fruit dipped in chocolate.  He loved it so much he did a summersault.  It was the weirdest/neatest feeling.  Earlier today, he was practicing kicking the football (or maybe he wanted more fruit and chocolate).  I am so excited about our next appointment!

I finally decided on his bedding.  What do you think?

The skirt that came with the set is actually green gingham.  I will probably get the green gingham curtains to match.  I haven't quite decided if I want the animal decals for the walls.  Deciding on a bed is hard! There are so many to choose from!

Spencer's partner in crime was born last week.  Cooper Martin Wyatt is oh so precious!  I cant wait to give him kisses!

Hopefully I won't miss posting anymore.  Last week was just crazy! I just realized our next appointment is a week away.  This is the big appointment that includes an anatomy scan.  I can't wait to see my little man! 

1 comment:

  1. The bedding is so cute. I love anything gingham! Are you going to paint the walls? The convertible cribs seem like a good value. Ours isn't convertible, but I will probably get one next time if we happen to need two cribs at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete