Sunday, June 30, 2013

22 Weeks!


Look at that belly!  I will say that I had eaten quite a lunch before this picture.  He's definitely growing though!

Spencer has a little game he likes to play.  He likes to be really active one day, and then chill out the next day.  I do not care for his little game.  It always makes me worry why he isn't as active, if I should go to the doctor, etc.  I have been able to feel him kick from the outside of my stomach over the past week or so.  Kyle had not been around any of those times to experience it.  As soon as Kyle left to run some errands today, Spencer started practicing his karate moves.  I could even see my stomach moving.  Tonight, as we were watching Big Brother, I kept getting Kyle to put his hand on my stomach after I would feel Spencer.  Nothing.  Kyle would give up and go on about his business.  Finally, I made him leave his hand on my stomach until he kicked again.  Sure enough, Kyle got to feel about 5 good kicks.   Yay!  

I made some progress on cleaning out the 2 extra rooms this weekend.  I see a garage sale in the near future.  Just in time for the 100+ degree weather!  Oh well.  This stuff has to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment