Sunday, June 23, 2013

21 Weeks!


As you can see, little Spencer is growing!  I got quite a few compliments on this dress as I was running errands the other day.  Alayna found it for me on the sale rack at Motherhood Maternity for $16!  I felt a little bad about disappointing the non-pregnant women who wanted to know where it came from.  

Nothing new happened this week.  I am feeling him kick a good bit more, which is exciting.  I'm slowly getting his room cleaned out.  I haven't really figured out where all this stuff came from over the past 2 years!  I'm sure Kyle bought it all :)  

The chalkboard will be back next week.  I had this great project in mind for it.  However, I am not as crafty as I think I am.  Kyle is glad I went back to my original plan and it's done!  As it turns out, I am really pleased with the result.

I was craving a sugar cookie from Albritton's the other day (or maybe Spencer was).  Here is the result of going to a bakery for one sugar cookie:


And no, I didn't eat them all at one time!  I also had a little help from family members.  Those Italian Creme cake balls are soooo good!  Feel free to bring me some  Spencer some any time!


2 comments:

  1. Love that dress on you! And yes, the cookies are ALL Spencer's fault. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! There is no feeling as great as feeling your baby kick! Thanks for sharing your blog. I will be following along :)

    ReplyDelete