Friday, June 14, 2013

20 Weeks!

7 weeks


11 weeks



20 weeks 





I just find it so amazing how fast babies grow in the womb!  If you have never witnessed a 4d ultrasound, they can be a little scary.  There are times the baby looks like a scary skeleton.  A few adjustments of the contrast/color and they look pretty normal.  We get to see him again at 28 weeks.  It seems like forever from now, but I know it will be here before I know it.

The chalkboard is under construction.  My great idea didn't work out as I had pictured so a new chalkboard is in order.  I also didn't get around to taking a belly pic for this week.  I decided to show you whats going on inside my belly instead.

We had our big appointment Tuesday.  Spencer is just perfect!  He is measuring right on track.  I'm not really sure how accurate this is, but supposedly he weighs 12 oz.  He was very active during the ultrasound.  However, he seems to really like his hands by his face.  We weren't able to get a very clear picture of his face.  He stretched his legs out for us and even flexed his arm.  Already showing off those muscles!  The ultrasound tech said he will surely be a snuggler which is fine with me!  I can't wait to get to snuggle with him.

So far, my blood pressure is great.  I've gained right at 10 lb.  My belly seems to be getting a little bit bigger each day.  Until yesterday, I only had 2 shirts other than t-shirts that I could wear.  Alayna was nice and went shopping with me.  Thankfully, she loves to dig through sale racks!  I should be good to go until winter.  I was completely worn out and grumpy by the time we got home.

Although I really hope to have a belly pic for next week, I'm not promising one!

1 comment:

  1. I find it so weird that they FIT in there, especially at the end! That's neat to see the progression of pictures. I've never looked at them that way before!

    ReplyDelete