Tuesday, May 14, 2013

16 Weeks!




      The past week has been very busy but exciting.  At our appointment on the 9th, we found out Baby Hill is a BOY!  Both Kyle and I just knew it was a girl.  However, there is no doubt we have a little boy on the way.  We are both so excited!  His name is Spencer Maloy.  He is measuring right on track. He was moving his arms and legs a little and opening his mouth during the ultrasound.  I'm already so in love!

       We met Mrs. Linda, Ryan, and Sarah at Outback on Saturday to share the news with them.  On Sunday, we kind of crashed Alayna's birthday fish fry at Papaw's and shared our news.

       I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day this year.  Kyle gave me a sweet little baby carriage charm to put on my Pandora bracelet.  I also received a new refrigerator (not something I was really wanting at the time).  Our old one decided to go out on us.

       I also gave in to my Subway craving this week.  The woman probably thought I was a nut.  I asked her to put the turkey in the microwave AND toast my sandwich.  I had to be sure all the listeria was killed :)  I'll be sure to post a baby bump picture next week.  I don't really have one for week 16, but it really isn't much different from last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment