Saturday, September 28, 2013

35 Weeks!


     My stomach gets bigger and bigger every day!  I'm really not sure where Spencer is going to go the next 4.5 weeks.  

     I no longer am wearing my wedding rings :(

     My belly button pokes out a little

     His favorite time to get in my ribs is while I'm driving

     I'm not sleeping as well as I was a few weeks ago

     On a positive note, still no stretch marks on my stomach! Woo hoo!  There's still time.  I'm convinced he tries to create them daily as he pushes out on my stomach.  

     I'm starting to get a little nervous about labor and delivery.   People keep saying "Oh, he could come anytime now!"  Yes, I'm fully aware of that little fact but don't want to think about it!   I have lots of questions for Dr. Salas on Wednesday.  Lucky her!  I'll be sure to report back on how the appointment goes.  I'm excited/nervous.  What if she tells me I'm dilating already?  I know I have my complaints, but I want him to stay put for at least 4 more weeks!  

     One more exciting thing:  I have a shower at work on Tuesday from my wonderful coworkers.  I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment