Tuesday, July 23, 2013

25 Weeks!


I'm a little late posting, but here it is!  We are doing great.  For the most part, his kicks are on my right side in the lower stomach area.  At night when I'm on my side, I can feel either little hands or feet up in my ribs.  It's a very strange feeling but wonderful at the same time! I'm anxiously awaiting our appointment on August 6th.  It will be 8 weeks since Kyle and I have seen him.  I can't wait to see how big he is!

We are slowly making progress on the nursery.  This is his bed and dresser.  It's not in yet but hopefully soon!

The glider is in!  It's so comfortable!  I can't wait to rock my little man to sleep.

Hopefully, the carpet people will come replace the carpet before his furniture comes in.  Baby Spencer will be here in 3 months!  I can't believe how fast time is flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment